Monday, April 08, 2013
I have so little time to blog these days, and that makes me so sad. So many memories not yet recorded! I will catch up, at least blogging on the very most important things, one of these days...
But, today I need to stop and be thankful.
I am thankful....
* that life is overcoming death in my front yard!! Every time I look outside, I swear, the grass gets just a tad more green!! I am always amazed at how God breathes life into death right before our eyes. I never get over it! The flowers blooming, trees budding, bees buzzing.... Oh, how the earth awakens after lying dormant for months! Seasons, I never get over you!! What a beautiful design by an amazing Creator!!
* Little boys with sling shots and home-made bows and arrows playing in the warm sunshine.
* A babysitter who not only kept three of my children safe and cared for overnight, but also showed them a wonderful time ~ brownies, basketball, jello jigglers, and a meal out! You are a gift, Laura!
* Unique precious children that keep me on my toes and from ever being idle! Laziness is not an option!
* Quiet mornings and busy days. What will I remember when I look back on these days??
* Dinner cooking slowly and making the whole house smell heavenly.
* A frisky little squirrel, that the boys nicknamed "the aggravator," has figured out how to climb the roses and get to our birdfeeder. Uggghhhh....
* Emery saying, "Thank you!" Makes my day!
* A fun evening ahead ~ watching the championship game!
* A God who knows, cares, loves, fills, and forgives....
Posted by Erin at 3:55 PM