I have so little time to blog these days, and that makes me so sad. So many memories not yet recorded! I will catch up, at least blogging on the very most important things, one of these days...
But, today I need to stop and be thankful.
I am thankful....
* that life is overcoming death in my front yard!! Every time I look outside, I swear, the grass gets just a tad more green!! I am always amazed at how God breathes life into death right before our eyes. I never get over it! The flowers blooming, trees budding, bees buzzing.... Oh, how the earth awakens after lying dormant for months! Seasons, I never get over you!! What a beautiful design by an amazing Creator!!
* Little boys with sling shots and home-made bows and arrows playing in the warm sunshine.
* A babysitter who not only kept three of my children safe and cared for overnight, but also showed them a wonderful time ~ brownies, basketball, jello jigglers, and a meal out! You are a gift, Laura!
* Unique precious children that keep me on my toes and from ever being idle! Laziness is not an option!
* Quiet mornings and busy days. What will I remember when I look back on these days??
* Dinner cooking slowly and making the whole house smell heavenly.
* A frisky little squirrel, that the boys nicknamed "the aggravator," has figured out how to climb the roses and get to our birdfeeder. Uggghhhh....
* Emery saying, "Thank you!" Makes my day!
* A fun evening ahead ~ watching the championship game!
* A God who knows, cares, loves, fills, and forgives....
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love, laughter, and little ones. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be. I am in the goldfish and cheerio stage of life, but I am keenly aware that these days are slipping right through my hands. This blog is my attempt to keep our memories safe for years to come.