Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Happy July 4th 2011!!

At the 4th of July parade...



We are so thankful for our wonderful country!  It may not be perfect, but we couldn't ask for a better place to live on this planet!  We celebrated the 4th with our favorite family friends...


Swimming and playing...


Nowadays, this is what I get when I ask Eriky to "smile.."


We grilled out ~ hamburgers and hot dogs.  And, after dinner Uncle Sean pulled out the sparklers!!!


This was a first for my guys!!


Sweet memories...

Very fun!


And, we ended the evening with cupcakes decorated by Lije and JCT...

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved