Monday, May 22, 2017

You Have to Start Somewhere...


When I allow myself to stop long enough to think about it, it makes me so sad ~ the thought that I haven't blogged faithfully in sooooo long!! In a strange way, I feel like several years of my life have been stolen from me. :-(  Life has come at me so fast and so hard for so long now.  When I think back over the last few years, the memories are sketchy at best.  I so wish I had just taken even 15 minutes once a week to record a bit of my heart. Just enough to remind me of how it felt in the midst of the chaos.  But, I didn't do that. Bummer.

In so many ways I feel like I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. My baby is three! My oldest went to middle school this year! Everyone is out of diapers! Everyone sleeps through the night! When we go to baseball games, we don't need to take a stroller! I don't have to nurse or spoon feed anyone! There are still many needs and demands but not nearly as many as there has been in the past.  So, slowly, I am trying to add a few things I enjoy back into my life here and there, and this has been such a blessing! But, I keep putting blogging off because I know I can never ever catch up.  I don't have time.  So, all I can do is start today.  So, that is what I am doing!  I'm starting today.

This is a random mix of what is going on in our neck of the woods...


I am attempting to organize my entire house. Insert exhaustion. But, I am actually getting somewhere!!


We added on a dock this spring...


My baby is growing up, and the days of him falling asleep on me are coming to an end.  So, I'm soaking it up!


We had a small injury last week. Our old pool pump motor fell off of something and onto Elijah's toe!! Ouch!


That is it for today! But, I do believe I will be back soon!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, please! More blogging, so I can see your sweet face and house! Your dock is so fun!! Love you, sweet friend :)

Christi said...

Such a happy surprise to see you pop up in my feed! ❤️

RENE said...

Nice to hear from you again! I love reading about your family :)

Tara Lee said...

So fun to hear from you!

Sunshine said...

SO glad to see you blogging again. Love reading about your sweet family. Sunshine

Linda said...

Good to see you back!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved