Friday, July 05, 2013

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That...

Eriky at the pediatric opthamologist.  So sweet!  He was such a good little patient.


But, he definitely needed glasses....


Cutie Pie!

And, a couple pics from VBS, last month, that I never posted.  On mustache day...


James and his sweet friend Jake...


I found this picture on facebook, and I thought it was hysterical.  This is me, and I promise I am not threatening my sweet class of children!!  But, my first thought when I saw the picture on my church's page was....  "Hey, kid!  You wanna piece a me???"  :-)


It makes me laugh every time I look at it!

And, this, this is my new little explorer.  Jack hasn't gotten totally easy yet, but he is easier.  But, Em, now sweet Em is into everything!  Especially my pull out spice rack!! I told my mom that she is going to be a baker like her mama the way she loves to look at my spices and play with them!


The boys made ocean boxes recently, and I never posted pictures of them.  So, here goes...

Josh is sooo excited about his...



 I really don't know what to say about this one...


First Chick-fil-a shake!!


Duck Dynasty influence????


This is a picture of Erik when he was little....


Looks soooo much like Erik Daniel that it is funny!!!


 And, my mom sent me a picture of me when I was little recently....


2 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like a fun summer so far! Amazing how much your littles look like you & Erik! xo

Anonymous said...

they do look like you and erik! so sweet of you to share the pictures. i'm praying for your new endeavor in homeschooling!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved