Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Daily...

These are random pictures from our busy fall...  I was very pregnant and very busy, thus the blog was not kept up with.  Now I am attempting to quickly post pictures and make up for lost time...

My little professor...


These two make my day, every single day!


I looked at the swingset one day and saw this sight ~ all my boys playing.  I can't help wondering how much longer I will see this.  How much longer before they will be too old to play like this.  We are getting close.  Imaginative play is taking a backseat these days to sports.  But, every so often they still cut loose and just play like kids again, and this was one of those days!


Love her!


For Halloween James wanted to be his Daddy...


She is getting so pretty...


He can destroy a room in less than five seconds. Amazing.


My little reader...


My gratitude journal!  I hit 1000 recently!


The pond covered in leaves.


Holding hands...


Sunday afternoon naps and football...


Pop loves her...


Hot chocolate on a cold morning...


They find some strange places to do their morning "alone" work...


Growing up!


No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved