Monday, November 25, 2013

My Ezekiel Boy...

Baby Zeke, you came like a little whisper when I least expected you.  My pregnancy with you has been such a busy time for our family with so many changes occuring.  And, now here we are at the end.  You are getting so big, moving so, so much.  You fill my belly, and you fill my heart.  That God would choose to give you to us!  We are overwhelmed at the thought!  He is the Giver of all good gifts, and we cannot wait to meet you.  Every night when I go to sleep before I roll over on my side, I lie on my back for just a moment.  I place my hands on my belly, feel you move, and pray for you and for me and for us.  I love you, my little one.  I cannot wait to meet you.  I mean really who wouldn't be excited about meeting this little one....


I've had a lot of sonograms, and I have never ever seen one of my babies smile in utero before!  Are you a happy little guy?  I am assuming yes, but I can't wait to meet you and find out for myself!  

I am beginning to feel signs that the time for your arrival is nearing.  I love this.  I have loved carrying you, feeling you, holding my belly, rubbing you through my skin, dreaming about you.  My newest love, the doctor says whenever you are ready, he will not stop you from coming.  Godspeed and know that you are sooooo loved.  We cannot wait to pour our love all over your sweet little self.  

Thanking my sweet God for you,

Your mommy :-)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see him!! I'm so excited for your sweet family--a holiday baby! So many sweet blessings :).
Love you xxoo

Katina said...

Yay for baby Zeke! He is so loved. I think my littlest ones have the happiest if lives with so many big siblings to love on them! What a blessing God has given o your family!

Anonymous said...

congratulations early! that is so sweet, he smiled!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I just checked in and was so excited to see sweet baby pictures. He's so pretty.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved