Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Hey, Mr. 3 Months!!

Sweet boy!


Sweet little man, what a month we have had!  You are now babbling and talking so loudly and so often!  And, you are laughing ~ makes mama's heart smile!  This morning I was in the laundry room folding clothes, and I could hear you in the other room swinging and laughing at your silly big brothers!  They are constant entertainment for you!  

You prefer to be held, but you are enjoying your swing more and more each day!!  I am thankful for that ~ not because I don't want to hold you, but because it helps when I need to make lunch or help one of your big brothers!  They are still absolutely silly over you!


We love you so very much, and we are so glad that our sweet God saw fit to place you here with us in our big happy family of little boys!!  Keep growing!

Love, Mama

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved