Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy One Month, Miss Em!!

Emery Elaine...


You, my sweet, ushered in springtime.  I was amazed at how lush and green our backyard appeared upon our arrival home from the hospital.  Roses and lilies were in full bloom. And, the beauty that spring brought to our yard couldn't hold a candle to the beauty you brought to our home....


It became apparent about 3 days after your birth that we were going to battle jaundice a bit.  After checking in at the follow up clinic for several days, they surprised me and had to admit you.  Your levels were quite high, and it took them less than 30 minutes to wisk us away from follow up clinic and put you under bili lights.  



We had to stay two nights in the hospital with you under those silly lights.  We were so happy to finally be able to bring you home for good!
Everyone loves to hold you and kiss you and play with you!!  You are peaceful and sweet, and when we talk to you, you will smile at us!!  We love it!  Your big brothers love to try and make you smile!  Here are a few pictures from your first month with us, sweet love...



This made me giggle.... You laying there crossing your legs....


 Baby, we love you so much!  We are so glad that God blessed our family with you!  I cannot wait to watch you grow from month to month and from year to year.  You are precious and beautiful, and you could not be loved more ~ on earth, anyway!



3 comments:

Sunshine said...

OH she is BEAUTIFUL. I am SO incredibly happy for you all. Sunshine

Anonymous said...

congratulations erin! she is beautiful...i love the "miss em"! blessings of rest and peace as you enjoy your newest little one!

Linda said...

She is just precious Erin. I can't believe it's been a month already. It is a joy to read your heart. You have such a sweet, gentle spirit.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved