Thursday, August 09, 2012

Emery is 4 months old!



Okay, so Emery is almost 5 months old!  Have I mentioned that I stay a bit behind these days!  But, I try, really, I do!  Emery is wonderful and precious!  I can't say enough about her.  She is such a sweet baby with such a happy disposition.  I'm very thankful for her, my little red-headed baby girl!

Sweet girl, you found your toes this month, and they keep you so entertained!  You are absolutely fascinated by them.  And, I must agree with you ~ they are quite cute!!  You have big eyes, and they are always searching, looking, taking it all in.  You love any excuse to smile.  If anyone looks at you and talks to you, you immediately flash your big toothless grin at them!  So sweet!


Your big brothers adore you.  They are constantly jumping and dancing in front of you trying to make you laugh.  They kiss and hug you all the live long day!  It is sweet, but, to tell you the truth, it kind of drives me crazy!!!  But, I can't blame them!  You are so fun!

We love you Miss Em, yes ma'm, we do!!!



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Erin, she's adorable! I cannot believe she is 5 months old already! And she looks JUST like your boys! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

She is just precious! My own baby girl, now 15, viewed this over my shoulder, and oohed and aaahed over the cuteness of your sweet girl.


How I wish I could go back to those sweet baby days for just a bit; every stage is wonderful, just so fleeting!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved