Monday, October 29, 2012

A Sweet Gift...

Jenn from Munchkinland Designs gave me the sweet gift of a new blog design!  I have to admit I was a little nervous about it at first.  I've had the same blog design for 6 years!  But, I love what she came up with!  She is so sweet and easy to work with.  I highly recommend her!  Six years ago I began praying with/for her ~ praying that she would be able to work less and be home with her little munchkins more!  God answered our prayers!  Now she has this wonderful business that she is able to run from home!  She is so good at what she does.  I loved getting to work with her!

And, so a big thank you to my sweet friend, Jenn!!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Love the new design.

In the past, I've had trouble getting my google reader to let me know when you have a new post. This was especially sad when I began using my new smartphone for internet a majority of the time, as my home internet currently isn't great. The other day, I was online and checked your blog. Seeing your new design, I decided to give Google Reader another try. It worked! I now get updates and can read your posts on my phone!

Love your blog!!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved