Monday, January 21, 2013

Setin' Em Free!!!

The boys have been baking with me for years....  But a few weeks ago, I set them free in the kitchen with a recipe and all my baking tools including my kitchen aid mixer! :-)  They were so fun to watch!!!


Not exactly the way Mama does it, but they were having so much fun that I didn't stop them!


Toward the end they got a little out of hand!! :-)



Silly boys!  I love them so!!  And, their cookies were delicious!  I think they were even a bit surprised by how good they tasted! :-)


No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved