Saturday, August 23, 2014

Eriky turns six!


As if we didn't already know this, our friends proved to us once again that they are the best ever!  Literally I began texting at 8:00 a.m. inviting friends to celebrate Eriky's birthday at 10:00 a.m.  Seriously,  it gave new meaning to "throwing it together at the last minute!!"  Thankfully, I had previously made his cake and frozen it, so it was just a matter of having friends there!  Everyone I text at 8 was at my door by 10:15!!  Thankful for friends who love my little man and are so good to us!

The thawing dinosaur cake....


Presents!  No doubt, Eriky's love language is gift giving and receiving.  I do not have another child who enjoys gifts like he does!



Sweet friends...

Best Buddies...






Pinata time!!





After the party Eriky came up to Erik and I and said, "This is the best day EVER!"  I looked at Erik and said, "What more could we ask for?"  Our boy had a happy 6th birthday.  :-)  Later, one of Erik's patients, who loves to spoil our boys, showed up at our doorstep with a two layer chocolate cake decorated with cherries, hershey's kisses, and six candles.  How sweet!


He ended his special day with a dinner out and sleep over with his Pop!  When you are a six year old boy, it doesn't get much better than this!  Love you, sweet Eriky!  You make us smile, and we are so thankful that you are ours!!!!

1 comment:

Tara Lee said...

Love that cute cake! : ) Sweet post!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved