Friday, June 15, 2007

Please pray

Yesterday Erik and I got a very sad call concerning a friend of ours. L and her husband B were scheduled to have a C-section on June 29th. They went in for one of their last regular MD appointments yesterday, and the baby didn't have a heartbeat. The doctor sent them home to decide whether they wanted to have a C-section that night or the next morning. The opted to go ahead and have the C-section last night. No one knows why, and Dr. Y said that even after the baby is delivered that they will still likely not know what happened. Please pray for L and B and their family. They have a daughter who is 11 and a son who is 4. Their son is one of Joshua's little buddies. And, he was so looking forward to his little sister's arrival. As you read this please say a prayer for them - for peace, grace, and healing for their hearts. Thank you so much.

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness. Praying for them now.

Deidre said...

I will pray, Erin. That's so sad.

Sara said...

Praying

Big Mama said...

Oh Erin. That's just so sad. I'll be praying for their family.

Kelli said...

Absolutely.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh, I am so sad. It really makes you stop and hold your blessings a little closer, doesn't it?! I will keep them in my prayers!!

Linda said...

How heartbreaking Erin. I'll be praying for them.

Jackson said...

They are lifted up!!

Kelly said...

Oh, how heartbreaking. I can't imagine. I will absolutely be lifting them up in prayer.

kittyhox said...

What a terrible loss. I can't imagine the shift from elation and anticipation to crushing sadness. I'll be praying for this family and especially the Mama.

Bless them, Father.

AW said...

Praying right now. My goodness.

Anonymous said...

Tragic. I cannot imagine the pain in their hearts. I will pray, especially today as they celebrate fatherhood. Thanks for telling us.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

My prayers and deepest sympathies to your friends, Erin. What you are doing for them by asking prayers is the best thing you can do as their friend. I have walked in their shoes. It is not easy. People offered many thoughts, all in good intentions. But the one that carried me is "Your baby is with Jesus, RIGHT NOW, even as you cry, he is with Jesus, spared from this very sort of heart break. He will NEVER have to experience this kind of dissappointment. AND ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED THIS LOSS WILL HAVE THE PRIVELAGE OF ENTERING HEAVEN WITH THEIR CHILD THERE, WAITING TO MEET THEM. HE IS ONE OF THE TREASURES LAID UP FOR YOU IN HEAVEN FOR WHAT YOU ARE NOW ENDURING." Blessings to you and your dear friends. :)

Kim said...

I'll pray,too.

Kim

picturesofhisgrace said...

Praying for your friends. So sorry for their loss.

Ivey's Mom said...

I will pray for their loss and emptiness in their hearts.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved