Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy One Month!




What a month, sweet one! It has gone by in flash, and you are growing so fast! Your sweet face and legs are filling out more and more each day! You are looking more "baby" and less "newborn" all the time! I love you to pieces and cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed your sweet presence in our home! You spend much of the day sleeping still, but we are getting to see your eyes more and more! Some evenings you stay awake for several hours ~ just looking around and taking in your surroundings! One thing is for sure, when your eyes are open, they are open wide looking around at all that you can see!!

The other night we ate dinner at one end of the kitchen table while you lay sleeping in your moses basket on the other end. Your big brothers were acting crazy which is normal for them!! They were laughing and singing so loudly, but you just slept on like a good 4th baby should!!! They don't phase you, sweet boy! You are precious and sweet and wonderful and peaceful, and I love you like crazy!

Here are a couple of pics of you taken during the first month of your life. . .

Here you are after your first "real" bath. .


And, here you are yawning. . .


Your big brothers love you to pieces! Elijah wakes up saying, "My Baby! My Baby!" He wants to give you love all the time as do your two oldest brothers! It seems they never get used to you! You've been with us a month, but you are still brand new to them ~ their favorite toy! And, you, my precious, calm little one, you very sweetly tolerate their love. And, here is a picture of you doing just that. . .






We are so glad that God in all His infinite wisdom chose to give us you!!

We love you, baby boy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

My goodness... He is incredibly sweet and cute! What a blessing!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved