Monday, August 18, 2008

In Case You Are Wondering. . .

This is what I look like. . .

I still have a baby in my belly.

And, that is a good thing. . .

for the most part, anyway.

We are still waiting. . .


Patiently. . .


Well, sometimes, patiently. . .


Sometimes, a bit more impatiently. . .


But, mostly we are waiting patiently.


Could he be my first 39 weeker, or 40 weeker?


We'll see!


My mom is here waiting with us, and it is always such fun to have her happy heart in our home! The boys are thrilled with Nana's presence as am I!




But, I know that I need to have a baby in order to keep her here legitimately, so come visit us Erik Daniel!!!

When you are ready. . .

In God's perfect timing. . .

And, all that jazz!

So, here is what we have been up to. . . playing, waiting, walking, laughing, eating (lots of sugar), talking, texting, drinking (lots of Sonic), and just enjoying being together!


And, Elijah is soaking up his last little bit of being the baby of the family!

To be quite honest, I am not feeling much, at present, to make me feel that labor is right around the corner. I am not changing much from day to day dilation-wise. I am staying around 4 cm. So, we will see what the next few days or weeks (cringe) bring!!!

11 comments:

picturesofhisgrace said...

Can't wait to hear that he is on his way! Thinking about you and praying for everything to go well. Love you!

picturesofhisgrace said...

One more comment, please! You look beautiful, by the way! He must be enjoying his time where he knows it's safe and warm. Love the pics of everyone. Praying for the boys as well, while you are away.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I have to admit, I've been stalking your blog all weekend waiting for the arrival of Erik. =) Please know that I'm thinking of you... Hang in there!

Kimberly said...

oh my goodness,you are the prettiest pregnant lady! I love the last photo of just you and Elijah. He is such a precious little boy and it is good that he has this remaining time to be the baby.

Blessings to you as you wait!

Rachael said...

Actually, I have been wondering! I've never commented before, but I've been reading your blog since your last little lovie was born.

You look beautiful and I can't believe that you're even pregnant in that family picture. May God bless you with a beautiful birth in His perfect time. Hopefully soon.

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Erin, you look lovely.

All of mine we're born after 40 weeks, one after 41 weeks. I know about the wait. So long, but so short.

Hope these few days are filled with peace and sweet times with your family.

Stacy said...

Such sweet photos. I have been reading your blog for awhile and stopped by this afternoon to see if you had your precious new baby yet.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

How exciting. You look awesome!!

Jennifer said...

Just checking in on you to see if that little guy had entered the world....Praying for you tonight.

Mary Jo said...

Keep checking in daily to see if anything's changed. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sunshine said...

You look amazing! I am praying and keep checking to see if your sweet guy has arrived yet! Many prayers for you all - Sunshine


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved