Monday, May 07, 2012

Elijah ~ Superstar!!

I always hate to miss a chance to see my boys sing with their choirs.  So, I was tickled that Erik videoed Elijah's choir performance last night!!  Lije is the 2nd child on the left ~ the one dancing with his hands in his pockets.  And, you will have no trouble picking out his voice!!  Ha!!  I love that kid!  He is comfortable in his skin, that Lije!!  They always tell them to sing out, and my little man sings from his toes every time!!!  I'm glad I finally have it on video!!!  :-)

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved