Today has been a full day. My legs are tired and so is my heart. So, I am happy to be here now, sipping peppermint tea and giving thanks.
* Hymns on piano playing in my kitchen.
* A quiet house early in the morning.
* Warm English muffins and hot tea.
* Emery in a dress smocked by a sweet friend.
* Come Thou Fount and For the Beauty of the Earth sung in Sunday service.
* Birds feeding outside our breakfast window.
* Entering our warm home on cold days. So, thankful for heat!
* A wise God Who leads His people gently.
* A God Who never sleeps! Always attentive to our needs, ever-present in our daily lives.