Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday's Gratitude...


I am so enamored with fall this year!  It seems that the leaves have been more beautiful than usual in our neck of the woods, and I have not taken them for granted!!

Today has been a hard day.  I've had to love with the kind of love that says no.  The kind of love that is not fun and is very difficult.  I think they call it "tough love."  Whatever it is called, I am exhausted and ready to start fresh tomorrow!  I think I need to sit and be thankful! My heart is restless and tired this evening...  Here goes...

*  Your word ~ unshakable truth.
*  A hurt finger not broken.
*  Big brothers who take orders (with clipboard and pen :-) and prepare and serve their little brothers lunch.
*  Reflection of fall colored trees on the pond. 
*  New seasons with new challenges = new chances to choose to die a little more.
*  A cold sunny day.
*  Sitting on the floor in front of my bedroom window with Joshua marveling over the sweet little birds flying around in the woods behind our home.
*  Hot tea ~ an attempt to soothe a difficult afternoon into a peaceful evening.
*  Little Jack with fingers in mouth and silkie in hand.
*  Listening to sweet Em whisper growls during the OCC program at church last night.
*  Lijah making Eriky's bed for him this morning ~ just because.
*  The bookmark JCT made for me with I love you's and stickers.
*  Fallen leaves floating on the pond's surface.









No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved