Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Tourney....

It was a long day especially for Miss Em....


But, it was totally worth it!  For the first time this year Erik coached a travel basketball team for Joshua and a gang of basketball playing boys his age.  I think Erik enjoyed this as much as Joshua did!  The boys improved during the season, and in the end they won the overall tournament!!  The beat that dreaded Deschler team that had beaten them twice, but the little devils won when it counted!








Nana and Poppy were in town for the big event!!!




An amazing experience for my big boy!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved