Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Blessed Mundane

Life is peaceful easy right now.  I feel the school year winding down ~ even though it is far from over! I love the way life is right now, yet I know that life is fluid ~ ever moving and changing.  I am just enjoying each day as it comes.  So many mornings as I walk Erik to his truck, I am simply overwhelmed.  The cool nip to the air, sun shining on the pond, green peaking slowly up in dead grass, March winds blowing, home full of little ones busy with breakfast and chores, coffee cup in hand and sometimes a baby on my hip, a gentle kiss from the man I love....  I am letting it permeate my being ~ storing it up, the joy in today.

Glimpses of the last few weeks....
Little boys face-timing their cousin...


Elijah's "ghost picture" as the boys call it...


Eriky at Excelsior...


Eriky sleeping sweetly in the afternoon...


The other day this hawk hit our window and was temporarily wounded...


Our small town made it once again to the state championship game!  So, the entire family headed south to the state capitol for the big game.  This is a sweet friend with Emery...


It is always so fun to go to the championship games!


Forts...


Little boys coloring...


My happy Jack...

 Silly Eriky!
 Elijah takes basketball seriously.  I LOVE this face...
 My little friends...
 Watching his favorite... Baby Einstien!!

A morning reading...

The new thing to play around these here parts is... Hunting!


Life is never dull, and that is a good thing!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved