Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Two Months, My Little One!






You are wonderful. . . WONDERFUL, and I love you more each day, little guy! You are super sweet, always smiling. I took you to the Pediatrician last week, and you weighed in at 13 pounds and 3 ounces!! You are growing so quickly. The newborn-ness is fading away, and a bouncing happy baby boy is emerging!
You have learned to roll from your stomach to your back, and you can use your arms to lift your head and chest high up off the mattress, strong boy. I love to watch your little feet wiggle while I feed you - so sweet. You never cease to melt this mama's heart. Never worry, the gift that your life is to me will never be taken for granted. I love every inch of your sweet little baby body from the tip of your auburn head to the tops of your tiny little toes.

And, your sweet brothers still adore you. They often ask me to play "Elijah's song" which is Harry Connick Jr.'s song Elijah Rock. Yesterday JCT told me while holding up one finger that "God made one Lijah. One Lijah, jus one Lijah for our home. We don't need two Lijah's. Jus one Lijah for us, one Lijah." They love you so much, little man. We all do! We look forward to the months ahead, sweet one.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

How adorable! I can see why you're so smitten ;D

And precious big brothers! So sweet that JCT recognizes that God blessed your home with just the right Lijah!

Donnetta said...

My oh My... where does the time go?!? What sweet words and sweet brothers!

Anonymous said...

oh he is so precious. congrats to the two months!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

2 months? Already?! Wow! Your Elijah is two months younger than my Hudson and already weighs more than him. =) It so wonderful to "see" and hear how much Elijah is loved. So very precious...

Linda said...

What a sweet boy. Two months sure have gone by quickly. Happy two month birthday precious little one.

Ivey's Mom said...

Happy sweet 2 months!
He looks so handsome.

Deidre said...

HOW SWEET!! I love that precious outfit.

Wow, has it been two months already? Time flies...for me. I'm sure it isn't 'flying' for you right now. :)

He is adorable, Erin!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Oh how I loved reading your post:) What a Sweet adorable little boy you have! It was exciting for me to read how 1 month ahead might look like for me. My baby Kendra turned 4 weeks today:)

Anonymous said...

Delurking - how they grow so fast! My baby is about to turn 3 in a few weeks - savor every moment. Last night he told me while driving home - 'Mama, I want you to just hold me' Words I always want to hear no matter how big they get!

JavaMama said...

He is AWESOME! How CUTE. I have a 3 month old little girl and I can't get over how AMAZING she is... what a blessing these little creatures are!!

Beautiful post.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

TheNormalMiddle said...

:) I'm a friend of Becky & Chris M. Well actually she's sorta my cousin and she told me this was your blog! I have been here before and I look forward to reading more. And what a sweet little boy he is!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

He is getting so bit and adorable!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved