Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Little Chef


Sunday did not end after Elijah's baby dedication service. The attention shifted from my sweet baby to my darling big boy, Joshua. Sunday night was the children's choirs annual Operation Christmas Child Musical. And, Joshua had the starring role of a shepherd - or as John Charles calls them - chefs. He told his mom that the boys were chefs and the girls were angels. . .
Anyhoo, I thought it very brave of the choir director to let the youngest class of choir members do the manger scene. And, a scene it was. . .
Asa, also a shepherd, made a bazillion different crazy faces and played with the manger straw. That was okay, but then be began hitting "baby Jesus." This upset Macey (who played Mary), so she yelled, "Leave my baby alone!!!" at Asa. And, thus you have the 4&5 year-olds reenacting the nativity alone on stage. Joshua just hid behind the other shepherds and giggled. He never partakes in the antics of his friends (or his brother), but he sure is entertained by them!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Erin! I have been absent too long. I just caught up on all of the wild and craziness that is young boys. I am so thankful for your sweet spirit to get you through these days! :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved