Tuesday, March 17, 2009

May I Have This Dance?

It is that time of year again! March Madness, Baby!!


I drew up our chalkboard bracket yesterday because the madness begins today. . .

The boys wanted to wear jerseys yesterday. And, I thought this picture was appropriate because, after all, the Hoosiers were not invited to the dance this year.

But, JCT is really just being silly. He doesn't know that his team wasn't invited. Let's not tell him, okay? There will always be next year, you know?

I have a feeling that this time of year will only get more and more fun as the years go on and the boys get more and more into watching sports! Filling out brackets is just a little fun, friendly family competition! Enjoy the madness!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

When I saw your post today it made me realize that I have been following your blog every so often for a year now! One of the first posts I saw of yours was the bracket for March Madness 2008.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring others through your blog! You seem to have such a sweet tenderness that flows from you to your family and on to others in a beautiful way!

Kelly said...

Your kids are adorable and I love your blog so much. It's very uplifting. I can't wait to be a mommy some day!

Happy said...

Hi. I've been reading your blog for such a long time now. I love it. It's welcoming, warm, cute, and oh so refreshingly uplifting.

What a handsome set of little men you have in your care!

FaceforGrace said...

I only watch basketball during March Madness. Any other time of the year I just don't love it enough (unless it's LSU and a close game in the last few minutes). We are big sports people over here, but my hubby is the only one who gets into the whole bracket thing...kudos to you!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Hi Erin! I check to see if you have posted almost every day, and I'm always so excited when you have! This post is another reminder that boys are girls are SO different!!!

I wanted to let you know I have taken the plunge and STARTED A BLOG! You can find me at:

http://herewegomoms.blogspot.com/

Christi said...

How fun that you drew up the bracket on your chalkboard. What a fun mama!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved