Monday, June 15, 2009

VBS Video for Grandparents!



The video above is of the rehearsal LuAnne did with the kiddos right before the service. I love that you can hear her voice at the beginning! Erik focused on Afton and JCT as he videoed this song. But, if you look closely you can see Lij on the other side of Afton. He stayed on stage for rehearsal, but he decided he didn't like being front and center when the room filled with people. So, he sat on his sweet teacher Miss Lauren's lap during the actual performance. In the video below, I start out videoing Afton and JCT, then move over to sweet Joshua, and then scan over a little further to Miss Lauren and Lijah.



Mr. Ken and Mrs. Diane, I know this is no replacement for actually getting to be here, but I hope it helps!!!!! :-) Hope you enjoy it!! Love you both!

1 comment:

picturesofhisgrace said...

So enjoyed watching the kiddos sing! So precious! JCT is quite the singer. Loved the bow at the end! love you guys!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved