Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yet Another Birthday. . .

On August the 18th our fish turned 2 years old.

Seriously.
I didn't know fish lived that long!
And, I told Erik (who, by the way, has had a death wish out for these fish for some time now) that any fish that lived two years deserved a party. And, so we threw a party for Dora and Zach the tank killer (that is what Joshua calls him :-))!!!


I made a cookie cake and everything! The boys are into Indians right now, so instead of singing the fish a traditional Happy Birthday, they asked if they could do an Indian chant/rain dance/ like version of Happy Birthday. Joshua was the chief dancer and singer. It was quite interesting, and I am certain the fish enjoyed it very much. ;-)


We don't really do anything the "normal" way around here, but, man, it makes things interesting. . .


and very FUN!!!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved