Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday's Gratitude

My goal last week was to begin posting gratitude and my weekly menu plan on Mondays. Well, my menu plan this week is a bit sketchy, so I am going to skip that part and go straight to gratitude! There is always next week!!

Today my heart is thankful for. . .

A long morning! By 7:45 I had been up almost 3 hours. . .

And, for those sweet little risers who do not understand the meaning of falling back. . .

Also, I am thankful for the sun rising through the trees out back. . .

Sunlight dancing on the pond's water. . .

A belly beginning to grow with life. . .

Boys full of life, energy, and love. . .

Reading time and holding littles close. . .

The peace that comes over the house at naptime. . .

Cold weather and hot peach tea. . .

Little football pad wearing boys laughing and playing outside my window. . .

And, most of all, I am thankful for a God Who loves tenderly, sweetly, and intimately.

He is good.

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Another thing to add to your list...Bloglines will continue running. The news is posted on the Bloglines homepage.
Google reader just isn't the same.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved