Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Fall Door. . .

I ran outside one day last week to take a picture of our home with the fall leaves behind the house, etc. And, I had to get a picture of my four little pumpkins' pumpkins!!!

This is what our front door looked like last week...

I haven't taken pictures, but we put up our Christmas decorations yesterday!!!! I think the day you put up Christmas decorations is one of the most fun days of the year! We cranked up the Christmas music and hung greenery, decorated the tree, etc. I will miss fall!! It has, once again, left us too quickly!!!! Today is windy, and the leaves are falling like rain with each big gust! It is beautiful, but I will miss the pretty colors of fall as the cool hues of winter are just around the corner. But, there is good in that as well!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved