Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Holy



I have always had an obsession with home. There is just something about it ~ something amazing and wonderful and simple and pure. It is where love knows no bounds, where children grow, where grace is shown, and Jesus is made known for the first time. It is a sacred place where disorder and chaos collide with peace and tranquility in beautiful harmony. I read this quote yesterday, and Ann Voskamp says it so much better than I ever could. . .

"In the day's last light. . .


when the shafts fall heavy on the dust and the piles. . .


I remember that home is HOLY ground and. . .


PEACE is a Person and He lives in this place. . .


teaching us the ways of GRACE. "

4 comments:

Deidre said...

This is beautiful, Erin.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, simply beautiful. wonderful reminder!

Bree said...

Erin,
Thank you for such an encouraging blog :) Praying for your sweet family and the little sweet one He is knitting together in your womb...have a blessed & joyful weekend, seeing HIm in the every moment.
~Bree

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful. :)

And that looks like a Life Application Bible! (I LOVE mine!)

Have a great week.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved