Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Not So Sweet

It was the not so sweet Sugar Bowl at our house!! But, we had fun even if our Hogs didn't win!! I let the boys stay up until half-time with the promise that they could watch the second half before we started school the next day. They liked this plan! At half-time it appeared that it would not be much of a game, but, boy, did we have a surprise for the boys in the morning!! If only the Hogs could have won!! All the boys had fun cheering for the Razorbacks ~ even cute little Eriky. . .


At one point after several replays of a missed catch by the Razorbacks, JCT yelled at the TV, "Would you please quit showing that!!!!" And, my mom and I got tickled because we felt the same way!!! I love that my boys are getting to ages where they enjoy watching sports on TV. It makes for a lot of fun family nights!! And, with four + boys under our roof, I feel sure watching sporting events and celebrating them will become a tradition in our home!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved