Monday, May 14, 2012

Emery's Decication Day


Sweet one, you were dedicated on May 13, 2012, Mother's Day.  It was such a special day for our family.  All your brothers wore their pink oxfords in honor of you.  Your Pop, Erik's Dad, and your Nana, my mom, were able to come for your special day.  This is all of us in front of the church before the service.


Daddy carrying you down the aisle...


Standing before the congregation...



Leaving...


The church always gives us a gift on baby dedication day.  Our gift this time was Bringing Up Girls by James Dobson! :-)  In the hall after we left the service...


Daddy and Jack Jack...


Daddy loving on his little red headed angel...


Three generations...


You wore a very special dress.  It was made by my great-grandmother for her daughter, my Grandmother Barth.  So, Grandmother Barth wore it, then my Mom, your Nana, then me, and now you wore it.  The lace and detail on it are beautiful.


We love you sweet girl!  What a special Mother's Day this was!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved