Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Wednesday!



I have a few moments before I must begin lessons with the boys.  My insides are screaming happy today because it is.....

Cool outside!  I believe 45 degrees was the high last night.  I feel like we have finally made it!  We have arrived!  Welcome fall!!  Yipppeeee!!!!!!

Monday it rained all day. I loved this!  We opened our windows so that we could hear the rain falling.  Bliss!


I just downloaded Andrew Peterson's new album, so we will putter through our day to the rhythm of that.  Lots of things going on around here ~ good and bad, but today I am super thankful!  Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

HW said...

This post makes me happy because fall makes me happy.

My son has recently told me he can smell autumn in the mornings as he heads for duty on base in North Carolina; and he was especially pleased when I reminded him that Starbucks has the pumpkin spice latte out - he loves those. My daughter has texted me photos of herself wearing a sweater and rain boots in Arkansas, where she goes to college.

I am blessed. My kids are far away but I still get to enjoy this favorite time of year with them.
Life is good. God is good.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved