Monday, November 05, 2012

Monday's Gratitude...


The world spins fast around me.  There are elections and hurricanes, traffic jams and long lines, but at home we experience none of that.  The leaves are still full of color.  And, today home feels like a warm haven from the chill of the beautiful outdoors.  God, He takes my breath away...

Peace.

A sampling of last week's gratitude...

*  Hot Peppermint tea on a cool evening...
*  Boys cuddled on couch with blankets watching a movie...
*  God's presence in this house ~ making it a home...
*  Candle warmer melting sweet smells in my kitchen...
*  Sweet excited gasps from little boys over a new history book...
*  A wintery sparkly new apron from a sweet friend...
*  Leaves floating gently down in the breeze...
*  Warm brownies as midday snack for hungry little men...
*  Laughter of little boys ringing in the autumn air...
*  The stillness and quietness of the house at naptime...
*  Friends who love Jesus...





No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved