Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just a few more!

James and Katey are teaching science class ever Friday to their younger siblings!  They are great teachers!  Really, they are!!


Okay, so this is new.  Zeke occasionally wants Josh over me.  Seriously.  This is a new one.  I've always been the fave.  But, I'm thankful for the sweet bond they have.  Everybody loves Josh.


This picture speaks for itself.  I love it.  These two.  The dynamic duo.  Recently I forgot and left a doggie bag of birthday cake in my van. The two of them found it, locked themselves in the van, and proceeded to devour the cake while their brothers went crazy laughing and banging on the windows.  I love them, my little Irish twins.


All the cousins...


Miss EM!


No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved