Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life Is Good!!!




And, this cutie is part of the reason why...


So loved!


These two have such a special bond...




She loves this hat.  Even in the summer, she wears it almost everyday!


I told Josh that when life gets stressful I just stick my face in Zekey's neck and breathe him in, and it lowers my blood pressure and soothes my mood instantaneously. Baby therapy.  Josh tried it and agreed...


I keep finding them like this.  Him doing his schoolwork and her sitting beside him... just to be near him....


She loves to watch Frozen on itunes.  Elsa is her favorite.  I keep telling her that she looks like Anna.  But, she assures me that she is not Anna.  She. Is. Elsa.  So, I just Let It Go....


Love my little man...


One of my favorite times of day... Reading time!


Cousin buddies being creative...


Cousin buddies watching football...



1 comment:

Sarah said...

So much love to you! I just checked your blog and found All These Posts with Pictures of YOU! I am so excited, sweet friend!! YAY!!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved