Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Sweets. . .




The boys and I made these sweetheart cookies yesterday! I am a seasonal candy fanatic. I love candy corn, candy canes, sweetheart candies, and jelly beans! So, my love for sweethearts inspired these cookies! They were so easy to make and so fun! The boys love to cut cookies out of dough, and they love to lick leftover icing from the bowl! Great helpers they are! We made these to give away, and kept only two cookies for my two little sweethearts!! This is sure to become a valentine tradition for our family!!
Mom, here is the picture I promised. We made this for a special anniversary for a sweet friend!

4 comments:

Mrs. C said...

This may sound crazy but I never thought to make cookies for Valentine's Day. I think it is because everyone is focused on chocolate. I think I might have to use this idea for next years valentines!

Deidre said...

YUM! I need a good sugar cookie recipe!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Those look so yummy! Great job!

Kelly said...

Love the sweetheart cookies-great idea!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved