Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Baby Curls - 11 months


You have some sweet little curls that we have just started noticing on the back of your neck. They are so adorable! I've never had a little one with curls. This is just one of the three zillion ways that God has chosen to make you unique, precious, and wonderful. And, man, do we love you!

Your smile has changed dramatically as of late. You have nearly 8 teeth now. 6 are all the way through, and two more are poking through your gums. You are eating like a champ and are almost, big gulp, fully weaned!

You take my breath away, little man. Your grin & laughter are contagious, and your big brothers compete to make you the happiest! Daddy is your favorite! When he comes home, you crawl at the speed of light to him and then pull up on his legs beckoning him to hold you!! And, who can resist you?

You are the fastest thing on four legs that I've ever seen! You are pulling up and walking while holding onto things. One of these days you'll take that famous first step and bring a little tear to my eye. My 'Lijah is growing up so fast! In a few weeks we will have your first birthday party! I cannot believe it!

Love you, little man!

4 comments:

Jackson said...

Gotta love those curls... hope you're feeling well with new baby on the way. You're in my prayers often..

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Precious!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Sweet post. He is just a tad younger than my little pickle who will be 1 next week and just got his first hair cut. But Pickle only has 4 teeth! :-)

HW said...

So sweet!
My baby boy has red hair too.
He's 16 and a half.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved