Saturday, June 06, 2009

Relay for Life 2009

Last night my sweet mama and I took the boys to our community's Relay for Life. The weather was perfect ~ sunny with temps in the 70s. We met a few of our favorite friends there and had a blast. . .

The kiddos enjoyed mechanical bull riding. . .

Joshua. . .
JCT. . . And, sweet Afton. . .

I love that little girl, and I always tell her mother that she reminds me of a butterfly ~ the way she flits and flutters and dances around on her toes. . . And, last night, ironically, she had a butterfly painted on her cheek! That made me smile!

Me and one of my favorite hometown heroes. . .

After several bounce houses and obstacle courses, the boys discovered boxing and talked Brother into letting them try it!

Joshua, you are supposed to punch the bag, baby, not Brother!!!!!


Who knew a punching bag could be so much fun! We may have to invest in one of these!


Fun!


No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved