Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Big Three. . .

This past Sunday was my little monkey's third birthday. He was so excited, and I was so excited for him!!! We had a little party with our family and the Reynolds. And, for one day, little Lije got to be the center of attention, and he absolutely loved it!! Every part of the day was so exciting for him! Everyone in the family (except me ~ sorry I just don't own anything orange and dressy) wore orange to church in honor of Elijah's favorite color! :-)

I loved watching him open gifts! My little middle man just doesn't get that many new things, so he thoroughly enjoyed opening some new toys just for him!

He wanted a baseball party, so that is exactly what we had!


Here he is blowing out his candle. . . (Joshua is holding him :-)
And, it was such a treat that Lauren (or "Miss Worr-en" as Lije calls her) surprised Lijah and came to his party! Elijah adores "Miss Worr-en". She is one of his Sunday school teachers, and Elijah says she loves him more than I do. He swears she does, but I am not so sure!!!! Mommy loves her little monkey a lot!!!

I love you, my sweet Lijah man! You are an amazing little guy ~ an awesome combination of funny, lovable, strong, confident, bold, tender, and sweet all rolled into one precious little package! And, I am so thankful to call you mine! I love you ~ Mommy

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow! In these pictures, Elijah is reminding me of Joshua. I guess they are brothers right?


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved