Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All A's All Year!!


Good job!! We are so proud of you, Buddy!!! You are truly growing in wisdom and stature faster than we ever imagined!!!


You have matured so much this year. If we have heard it once, we have heard it a thousand times, "Joshua is such a sweet boy." I love you, and I am proud of you no matter what grades you make. Because, you, my little friend, you, have what it takes. And, I can't wait to see what our God has in store for your life. You are unique and precious ~ our first amazing little gift from God.

I sat high up in the bleachers and watched you before the program began. I watched as you talked quietly with your friends. I'm so proud of you, sweet son.


You make mama's heart smile! :-) I love you!!

1 comment:

Jenna Lane said...

I got chill bumps reading your post about Joshua. The way you praise your sons is so beautiful. I feel like I know them. I want to meet them - they are so precious. God is such a good God!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved