Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Playing Catch Up!

I have a bit of time today, so I am going to try to catch up!

Josh and his cousin Caleb got to play football on the same travel football team.  This was a lot of fun for our whole family!!



Watching games with Pop...



 Loving Miss Emery!  This was a dream come true for me.  I have been waiting for the day when Em's hair was long enough for us to wear twinkie braids!  Having a daughter is proving to be great fun!!


 Just look at this cute pony tail!  Good grief!  We are all quite taken with her!


I just love this one.  Just because.  I found her just like this completely immersed in her art!


My boys will be great daddys!  Love how they are so comfortable with babies!



Look who is walking!  I think he may be my earliest walker at 10 months.  Josh was 11 months.  All the others were over a year old when they began.


And, this is what the boys were doing one day this week while I was teaching spelling and grammar to their younger brothers....


And, Jack.  Love him. Enough said.

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved