Friday, September 04, 2015

Preschool

This year I have a three year old and a four year old.  I debated sending them to a half day preschool, so that I could really focus on the older kids.  But, I was torn because I LOVE PRESCHOOL!!!  I love the kindergarten/preschool age to teach! I love the fun and the crafts and the food and everything!  So, in the end, I ordered a curriculum based on literature and off we went!  I am so thankful that I did it!  We have had a blast so far this year!  They love it. I love it.  Win-win!!  And, believe it or not, it is working out easily to teach them as well as everyone else!  So far this is one of my favorite homeschool years ever!  Here are a few shots I've taken over the last month...



We made applesauce for the letter "A" week.  I used Pioneer Woman's recipe, and it was divine!!!!  So, good!  We made a ton and ate it all up!!








I'm really going to make an attempt to record more of what we are doing here!  This is my scrapbook! I've got to use it!!

4 comments:

Tara Lee said...

The applesauce looks delish!! : )

Abundantly Blessed Mama said...

What curriculum did you buy? I'm really looking for something new and fun to use with my 4 and 3 year olds! ☺

Abundantly Blessed Mama said...

What curriculum did you buy? I'm really looking for something new and fun to use with my 4 and 3 year olds! ☺

Erin said...

I'm so sorry! I'm just seeing this!! I bought memoria Press's Jr Kindergarten, and I LOVE it! The craft book is so helpful! The curriculum is based around books. We've really enjoyed it!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved