Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 9th and 10th months, little man!


Wow, how things have changed! I just went back and read your happy 8 month post, and life is so different now! Lots of changes in 2 months!!!
You, my little man, have grown tremendously in the past two months. Your little voice is changing, sounding more purposeful! My main concern in December was the fact that you still weren't taking solids, and now you are taking solids like a pro! I am so proud of you! And, you haven't taken any steps without holding on to things yet, but you are holding on to furniture and moving around a little bit. You, my daring explorer, are crawling everywhere, and you hate it when I try to confine you to small areas! You love to play side by side with your big brothers watching their every move! And, boy, do they adore you! When they hear you wake up from your nap on the monitor, they run into our closet and get in the pack and play with you!! They love to zurburt your belly and make you giggle!!
But, I must admit that reading your eight month post made me smile, not only because of how much you've grown and changed, but also because of how completely unaware I was that my world was about to be rocked. I had no idea as I wrote that post that I was, in fact, already pregnant with your baby brother. And, now here it is two months later, and I am 14 weeks pregnant. How did that happen? It wasn't in our plans, but God is bigger, and we know that you will be very closely bonded to this new little one.
I am soaking you in, my little chubby cheeked, precious one. Your little 20 pound frame is perfect for cuddling. I love you, my sweet one.

3 comments:

Donnetta said...

WOW! He's growing so fast!! What a cutie!

Paula said...

What a cute little boy.

Congratulations on your little gift from God. A whole basketball team is a good thing!

Amanda Jo said...

What a precious baby! :)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved