Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Brotherhood Continues. . .

Or, should I say rivalry. . .


Noooo, I'll say brotherhood! Because, after all, brotherhood is stronger than rivalry. And, the brotherhood that unites these little ones' fathers is of the strongest kind.
Brothers from another mother ~ as they like to say!
I mean, really, it is a beautiful thing ~ their fathers' friendship. When they went to the ACC/Big 10 Challenge, Erik packed an extra UNC shirt, and Sean packed an extra Duke shirt. And, when they went to the Duke/Purdue game, Erik wore Sean's extra Duke shirt, and when they went to the UNC game, Sean wore Erik's extra UNC shirt! Now that is true friendship! Friendship that is stronger, much stronger, than rivalry!
But, as an intro to tonight's big game, I had to take these pictures! And, it is their first picture together ~ the first of many, I am sure! I told Deana B it is like an arranged best friendship! I sure hope they like each other! Something tells me that they will!!!
Here is a picture of Quin practicing defense. I think he's a natural, Sean!
Thanks for the outfits Brandy!!!! We love them!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved