Monday, February 09, 2009

Party Review. . .

Party #1: JCT's Pre-school. . .

This is a picture of a sweet little girl whose mother works at Erik and Sean's office. She is handing out a squirt of germ-x to the darling little boy that I handpicked to be JCT's best friend. I know his parents well. They, also, have four boys and values similar to ours. And, he just seems like such a sweet kid. . .



But, JCT is his own little person, and this is the boy that he handpicked to be his best friend. . .


Go figure!

These are the cupcakes I made. A four for JCT's fourth birthday, and a square because it was the shape of the day!



This is a cute little girl in JCT's class with a personality as big as the classroom. She has nick-named my son Christopher Robin. And, I think that is the cutest thing ever!



Here they are sitting still eating their cupcakes! I was amazed at how well-behaved they were!! Sweet kiddos!


Now, on to party # 2: Joshua's Kindergarten class. . .


This was a fun group to hang out with!! Joshua's teacher is on maternity leave taking care of her sweet little baby boy, so Mrs. Robin is his teacher while she is away. I knew I liked her from the very first day she took over the class. Joshua came home and said, "Mommy, Mrs. Robin sits criss cross applesauce on top of her desk!" Now how can you not love a teacher who is that layed back and fun!

Oh, and she was the life of the party! I smiled from ear to ear when she pulled out Twister for the children to play!!! She let Joshua pick 3 people to play with him and here they are. . .



And, yes, that is Princess M beside him!

After each child took a turn playing twister, Mrs. Robin led the class in the hokey pokey. She was so funny even I was laughing!! Fun! Fun! Fun!


And, here is the birthday boy!



Party #3: Our house. . .

We let Joshua and James Christofer invite two friends each over to play for a small birthday party. We are having a larger party in a few weeks with a couple friends who also have Feb/March birthdays.


Joshua and JCT are into space, so I did a quick solar system birthday cake(s). I actually iced the cakes while the kids played outside. It was a crazy day, and I was sooooo behind!! In fact they asked for specifice planets to eat!



They ate, and then went back outside for more fun in the front yard!!


Oh, me, oh, my, he looks so old in this picture!!!

Now I am ready for a break from cupcakes and parties, but, guess what, I have another week filled with them! Valentines!!! Sugar, sugar, sugar!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Kim said...

Joshua looks so much older in that picture of him in the green! Isn't it amazing how sudden it seems.

And did you say you are ready to take a break from cupcakes?

That's a little bit of crazy talk to me ;)

Tyna said...

Oh, they are so sweet! I watched the video of Elijah, and he's soo cute!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved