Saturday, September 05, 2009

Howdy Birthday, Afton!

I am privileged to be friends with Brother and Deana B for many reasons, many, many reasons. But, one of the more superficial reasons why I am privileged to be friends with them is that they know how to throw a party. Seriously, when they throw a party, they do not play around. Today we went to Afton's fourth birthday party ~ a farm party because that sweet little girl loves horses.

She was all about riding the horses that Sean and Deana had brought to their home for the party. She wanted to ride again and again!!

Joshua riding. . .

Erik Daniel riding. . .


Oh, my goodness, I love this picture. . .

Some of Deana B's incredible decor. . .

Deana B and her little man. . .


Deana's Daddy, I think he has ridden a time or two before. . .



Riding with the birthday girl. . .


I love the look on Afton's face in this picture. . .


A picture of our whole family! Wow! That never happens!!!! :-)


All the kiddos. . .


The cakes. . .


And, now let the fun begin! As the party came to a close, the kids began to play in the hay! I love, love, love these pictures!!!!!!!!! :-)








My doll baby. . .


Sweet sleepy Quin. . .
The three Musketeers. . .

And, I have to show you this! Deana put together an adorable party favor bag, and in it she put a number of things. But, the most amazing thing was this bag of M&Ms that, seriously, say "Howdy Birthday" and "Afton" on them. Personalized M&Ms, seriously. It is all in the details, people. And, Deana B is all about details.

Okay, I admit the picture below is a silly picture. But, I think of Afton a lot like I think of my own kids, and I notice little things and get all mushy. And, for some reason throughout the party I kept looking at her little feet, her little toes. She didn't wear shoes most of the party, sweet little barefoot girl. So, by the end of the party her cute little feet were quite dirty, and they were just precious to me. Thus, I had to take this picture. . .

And, I will end there.

1 comment:

deana b said...

You really make this look like such a fun day!!! We had a ball - hope everyone else did. We are just so thankful that we are all together to celebrate our little ones growing up. Now looking forward to theme parties!!!! Sean is already working on halloween. We love you-


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved