Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Week Menu Plan!

Sunday was my 34th birthday!! And, my sweet boys wrapped up some fall leaves and "fall rocks" (painted fall colors) for me, and I was thoroughly delighted by them!!! They know how mama loves autumn leaves!!! Joshua even decorated the kitchen table with them for me!


I'm not sure why, but this week is one of those insanely busy weeks for our family. I think we have to have at least one every month or so, and this week is it for October! Maybe it is because it is a holiday week, and we have two class parties, a fall festival, a trunk or treat, a surprise event for Joshua, and Erik has a plethora of evening activities. So, as far as a menu plan for the week goes ours is kind of a disappointment!!
Tonight: We will eat lasagna with salad, green beans, and bread.
Wednesday: We will eat at our church's fall festival.
Thursday: Erik has a meeting, so I will make the boys chicken nuggets, baked potatoes, and fruit.
Friday: Erik has an away high school football game, so he will not be eating with us. Therefore, I will, once again, be taking the easy route, and making a homemade pizza ~ using up the leftover tomato sauce from our lasagna!
Saturday: Erik and Joshua will be gone this evening, so I am planning to eat out with JCT and the little boys.
And, Sunday: I think I'll leave that one up in the air! I'm just not sure how that crazy day is going to pan out. I have two meetings, and Erik will not be home for dinner, so I'm not sure what we will do? I am thinking it may be a sandwich kind of night!
Not very inspirational. I apologize, but it is just one of those weeks! Busy, busy, busy!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Erin, I want you to know that I have a little happy to send you in the mail for your (belated) birthday! I just need to send it!! My mom and sister were here for a week and left today, so I didn't get the chance to get online or call and wish you a happy birthday--I hope it was, and I hope this year is the best one yet! I love you, sweet friend!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved