Thursday, October 15, 2009

Little Man

Well, sweet boy, you grew up right before my eyes as I watched Ann trim your baby mullet and the hair falling over your ears. My sweet baby turning into a little man in a matter of mere moments. . .

Here you are right after I put you in the chair. . .
You looked so tiny sitting there by yourself. . .

But, you were such a big boy! You smiled and played with one of Ann's combs. I think you had a great time! After all, It isn't everyday that ALL the attention in the room is on you!!! I think you rather enjoyed it. . .

Goodness, I love you! Like crazy, I love you, sweet, sweet son o' mine!!!! Daddy held you at the end while Ann perfected your new cut!!!
Brown eyed baby boy, I know that I tell you this all the time, but I want you to know it deep down in your heart. . .
I LOVE you! You are an absolute joy to my soul, baby boy! You are so patient, so sweet, so even-tempered, and peaceful. I am so thankful that God gave you to us ~ that He surprised us with your little life. I love to look in your warm brown eyes and wonder if you look just like your Daddy did when he was a one year old. I just adore you, sweet man. Thanks for being you!


You're just great, Erik Daniel Manning.
You are just great!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved