Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Middle

I have been thinking so much lately about my "middle men" as I call them. James Christofer and Elijah are sandwiched in between our leader, big brother Joshua, and our cute little baby, Erik Daniel. Several times I have considered buying a book on birth order. I just don't want my middle men to get lost in the middle! This is something I really pray about and work on regularly.

Most of JCT's clothes are hand-me-downs, as well as, his shoes. He has been wearing Joshua's old, torn up, ragged, awful looking tennis shoes since school began this year. And, I have been very convicted about it. Yes, they still work, but they look terrible! I found these great shoes in a Chasing Fireflies catalog a week or two ago, and I knew that they were meant for my JCT. So, I ordered them, and, they came in this week.

So, out of the blue, for no reason at all, a happy came in the mail for JCT!!!! And, he was elated!! "For me??!!!!" he kept saying as he opened the box! And, when he saw what was in the box, he thanked me and thanked me! He was so excited! He loves them so much! Here they are. . .


Perfect for him, absolutely, totally perfect for my dinosaur-loving little boy! And, it felt so good to spoil my big middle man!

I love you, my little dinosaur!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So sweet. You truly have the most precious heart for your boys.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

How fun! I'm so glad he got a "special package"!

In regard to birth order books, we have The New Birth Order Book, by Dr. Kevin Leman, and it is really good. I would definitely recommend it!

Tyna said...

So cute! I agree with Erin about The New Birth Order Book.

Also, did you get any of the "What about me? I did't get anything..." from the other boys?


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved