Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Little Joseph

The weather has taken a sudden dip, and I was surprised by it this morning!! Burrrrr. . . But, right now I am cuddled up in my home with our computer and a hot cup of chai. It feels like December today, and I guess it is about time for that!

Speaking of December. . . this past Sunday night was our church's Operation Christmas Child service! I love, love, love Operation Christmas Child! If you haven't put a box or two together with your child, you should consider it! There are really neat video stories on the internet about children coming to know Christ after receiving their shoeboxes. I played one such video the night before we put our boxes together. I wanted the boys to realize exactly what we were doing! It is such a sweet ministry, and one that the kids can grasp and be a part of!

Here are a few clips of my little Joseph in the OCC program. . .

And, here he is singing! Note: Sweet Afton is the dancing angel beside him!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved